Samples provided by Orgain for feature
The plan to survive back to school should include a few factors. I have one boy off to College across state and an 8 year old entering 3rd grade. My youngest is also into sports year round. I also work in his district at the High School and am on the PTA board. Given that, I am off all summer so the transition to back to school is a rough one for us. I’m suddenly off all work and volunteering all summer and my son is out of school. In September it all just starts back up from rest to work.
Orgain has committed to bringing us a very important element into our morning routine-adding protein to the start of our day for the entire family. Orgain even helps further by offering 5 Back to School Survival tips
- Include Protein in Your Breakfast Within 30 Minutes of Waking Up– this reduces carb cravings and boosts your metabolism to start your day off right
- Consolidate Your Morning Routine– products that multi-task can save us time and money. With Orgain Cold Brew Coffee + Protein you can get the morning caffeine with your protein
- Let Kids Drink Their Breakfast– kids lagging some mornings? Hand them a shake for breakfast. The Orgain Healthy Kids shakes are packed with all they need to start their busy day
- Don’t Get Hungry– carry protein bars around with you. Protein staves off hunger and gives you lasting energy
- Eat One Meal Together– dinner together is an obvious concept but sometimes hard to do. Each day find the best meal to sit down together for and take that time to reflect on the day
Orgain has many protein options and 3 of my favorite are great ways to get delicious and healthy protein into your morning diet. My favorite is the Orgain Cold Brew Coffee + Protein Iced Mocha and Iced Coffee variety. It is so delicious and very filling. You will not feel like you still need that coffee shop mocha due to how full you start your day off after finishing the drink.
Orgain Organic Nutrition Complete Protein Shakes
have an16 grams of protein. You have 4 flavor choices-creamy chocolate fudge, sweet vanilla, strawberries & cream and iced cafe mocha. These shakes also start you off with 23 vitamins and minerals in an organic fruit and veggie blend that is naturally delicious. For the kids, the Orgain Healthy Kids Organic Nutritional Shakes
come in 3 flavors-chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. They start their day off with 8 grams of organic protein and 23 vitamins and minerals. It’s a great breakfast to hand them when running behind in the morning.
Don’t want to drink your protein? A third way to get that healthy start is with the Orgain Organic Protein Plant Based Bar
. They come in 4 flavors- peanut butter, peanut butter and chocolate chunk, chocolate chip cookie dough and s’mores. These bars are great for breakfast, lunch or filling snack and bring you about 10 grams of organic plant-based protein and are 100% vegan, gluten-free and Non-GMO. They are 140 calories and only contain 4 grams of sugar.
So get that healthy start and feel the difference. Find Orgain at a store near you
while back to school shopping. And don’t forget to add them to you college care packages for your older student throughout the year.Giveaway
1 lucky reader will win an Orgain Back to School Survival Pack pictured above. Enter below. Open to US and ends on 8/10/2016.
After you enter below, hop on over to these blogs and enter their giveaways. We are all supporting each other. Hosts & participating hop bloggers are not responsible for sponsors or self-sponsoring bloggers that do not fulfill prize obligations. And visit The Kids Did It and The Mommy Island