Fruit and protein in a pouch just grew up! There comes a time when you child actually does NOT want that pouch they loved as a toddler in their lunchbox. They are around friends at a lunch table and associate the fruit pouch with being from the diaper bag. That is until they try the Slammers!
They have really gone far out and made these pouches for the older child to want for lunches and snacks after practice. I eat them! Seriously! They are delicious!
- Watermelon Kiwi Burst (7 grams of protein per pouch) – strawberry, kiwi, watermelon, apple, banana & beet
- Pomegranate Grape Crush (7 grams of protein per pouch) – grape, pomegranate, coconut, apple, banana & purple carrot
- EPIC – mangoes, bananas, oranges, carrots, Greek yogurt & real vanilla
- AWESOME – bananas, blueberries, strawberries, beets, acai, amaranth (a highly nutritious gluten-free grain)
- CHILL’N – bananas, blueberries, butternut squash, Greek yogurt & yumberry
If you buy one this the next time you are shopping, pick up a box of the Watermelon Kiwi burst and try one when you get home. You’ll thank me later!
There are no artificial colors or flavors, no peanuts or gluten and NON GMO as well as USDA organic.