Angry Octopus Color Me Happy, Color Me Calm
When a tool is in the form of books and toys it makes teaching emotional skills and mindset strategies much easier with kids. In a coloring book such as this you get fun lessons filled with simple strategies to self-soothe, manage anger, overcome anxiety and improve emotional intelligence.
Angry Octopus Color Me Happy, Color Me Calm is more than a simple coloring book. The pages are exercises to help parents, teachers, or counselors guide children ages 4-11 to manage BIG feelings.
Sometimes putting your feelings in writing or drawings helps us feel better. This is much better than tantrums, meltdowns, or outbursts. There are 76 pages and more below:
- Dozens of coloring pages designed for children.
- Underwater Scenes, Garden Designs, Angry Octopus, and Friends, and a Mandala.
- Each coloring page is designed to help relax, motivate, and introduce an anger or stress management technique in a playful manner.
- The variety of pages increases emotional intelligence while offering something for every skill level.
- Each coloring page is on a separate sheet with light-hearted text on the opposite page.
- User-friendly for children, parents, classrooms, homeschoolers, and private practice.
- Perfect add on to the Stress Free Kids Curriculum and Lesson Plans.
Find more books, music and activities by visiting Stress Free Kids
Comment: I was sent a copy of the book for review. All opinions are my own.