This feature is in partnership with Gourmet Gift Baskets
When was the last care package you sent or received? Whether you are 9 or 99 there is no better feeling than a package of fun arriving just for you. Having a son in college we saw how appreciative he was when care packages were sent. In parent groups I learned about local eateries that delivered and even a student on campus would take cupcake orders and deliver to the dorms for birthdays or any reason you would choose which was a fun gig for her. I ordered cupcakes on our son’s birthday last year from her. GourmetGiftBaskets.com is another option because right in their header menu is a link to care package ideas from the site. They will deliver by mail with a card that you can personalize and have attached.
This is the Triple Chocolate Caramel Popcorn Tin and it is so delicious. I had them send this to me to try their gourmet popcorns so I knew if it would be an option for future care packages. I can tell you it is perfect. You can add ice packs to your order if you choose or if you are cost-saver order popcorn for fall/winter gifts and it will deliver just fine without ice.
The Triple Chocolate Caramel Popcorn comes in 3 sizes – 1, 2 and 3.5 gallon sizes. There is a divider for 3 flavors contained inside. Included flavors:
- White Chocolate Caramel
- Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Dark Chocolate Caramel
Another great option is the Summer Seasonal Beer Bucket. This one is a hit for sure
- Fresh Slice White IPA by Otter Creek Brewing
- Lemongrass Luau by Kona Brewing Co.
- Summertime Kölsch by Goose Island Beer Co.
- Curious Traveler Lemon Shandy by The Traveler Beer Co.
- Summer Ale by Shipyard Brewing Company
- Sunfish Ale by Seadog Brewing Company
- Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com
- Peppered Beef Jerky by Divine Bovine
- Chichester Snack Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company
- Roasted & Salted Peanuts by J&R Gourmet
- Honey Mustard Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com
More Care Package Ideas at GourmetGiftBaskets.com (just to name a few)