I recently change a common medication and have begun to experience acne all over again in my 40’s. It has been so long since I even gave acne a thought and now my chin area seems to be a constant break out. Now that I am older (maybe a tad wiser too), I know that I don’t want harsh chemicals on my aging skin. I want gentle and natural ingredients that work together to fight skin issues like my acne.
Kamedis has many years of research and combining botanicals that also mean sourcing from farmers and communities to create skin care products that really work and are gentle. I have been using the Kamedis acne line, Clear Line!
The Clear Line products are oil-free so they do not dry out my skin. You can buy the 3 products separetley or best used together in a kit.
- Acne Spot Treatment that is clinically proven to deliver clearer skin and reduce pimples in just 12 hours
- Acne Face Cleanser that is a foaming gel that gently cleanses acne-prone skin without drying
- Acne Face Moisturizer that clears up oily skin and acne while preventing their recurrence
Ingredients: The primary botanical in the ACNE KIT products is Purslane (Portulaca oleracea), a natural anti-oxidant and moisturizer.
Anthony is 10 and this year he started using deodorant for the first time as well as experiencing dandruff. He is a shower or bath a night kid and I thought perhaps the dandruff is my buying him the wrong hair products for daily use so it may be drying out his scalp. Before I guess and change brands, I need to actually get the dandruff on his brunette head under control. Because Kamedis is gentle I can use their scalp line on him.
The Kamedis Scalp products is called the Control Line. The Control Line includes 2 products with proven botanicals like soapberry (sapindus mukorossi) and combined them with modern technology to treat dandruff and seborehic dermatitis.
- Dandruff Therapy Shampoo is clinically proven to reduce dandruff by 50%
- Scalp Lotion is an overnight, leave-on cream that works with your skin to provide quick relief from scalp conditions like dandruff and flaky scalp.
Ingredients: Soapberry (Sapindus mukorossi), a natural detergent known to have anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
Comment: I was sent product so that my feature can be authentic and my own original thoughts for you. I am a member of Amazon Associates and any Amazon links I may be compensated on at no cost to you ONLY if you click then buy