Comment: I was sent product for this feature. I am happy to partner with this brand. There may be affiliate links contained within the article. Thank you for visiting.
I love everything about OwlCrate Jr. boxes for the young reader. If you love to read then chances are you have heard of OwlCrate. Every month a box is delivered to your door with a book and a box of goodies themed around the book and month. Choose from 1, 3 or 6 month boxes. OwlCrate is for teens/adults and OwlCrate Jr is for children 8-12.
A monthly box runs $29.99 making it well worth it in value. To add up the cost of everything in this box you are above $30. Aside from value, the excitement over these boxes are what make them a top-selling kids subscription box! Our September box was titled: Creature Communities.
- Willowdeen by Katherine Applegate (Exclusive signed edition)
- Exclusive author letter from Katherine Applegate
- Frog and Toad-inspired 100-piece puzzle (designed by Veep Doodles)
- Wooden birdhouse kit
- Odd Animal Helpers Level 3 Reader (from Scholastic)
- Wunimal Institute pennant (designed by KDP Letters)
- Some Pig tote bag (designed by Britt Wilson)
- ‘Creature Communities’ Collectible Sticker (designed by Sonny Ross)
- OwlCrate Jr Magazine Issue #37 (Cover art by Melanie Demmer and interior designed by Michelle Gray)
- October ‘Science is Magic’ Sneak Peek Postcard (designed by VeepDoodles)