Some tips for sports safety include
The Effects of Sports Injuries on the budget
- 66% of workers are unable to afford the sudden costs of injuries and illness
- For a broken leg, costs average about $10,000 without insurance and that's just 1 limb!
- Most primary insurance plans will not fully cover the medical bills of injuries or illness
- 1 in 10 kids will suffer sports injuries of some sort in a year-the odds aren't great in your favor!
How can AFLAC prepare you?
- AFLAC is a supplemental insurance-you carry a primary insurance that does not full cover all expenses
- The supplemental insurance of AFLAC helps those residual out-of-pocket costs
- Some covered ailments are: broken teeth, concussion, Ambulance/Medical Air transport, ER Visits and Lacerations to name a few
- Cash benefits to help cover gas, food, lodging, child care and other out-of-pocket costs necessary for treatment of injury or illness
The AFLAC Ultimate College Football Experience Sweepstakes is happening now!
Are you a college sports fan? You will want to enter!
1 winner will be announced on 3 different dates for a total of 3 winners!
10/28, 11/4 and 11/11, 2014
Prize for each winner:
- Two tickets to the biggest college football game of the weekend.
- Meet & greet with Desmond Howard
- Round trip airfare.
- Hotel accommodations.
- Ground transportation to and from events.
- $500 prepaid debit card for food and other expenses.
Entry Form & Official Rules URL: http://clvr.li/1xiJoTo